The Senior Equestrian Team prepares for competition throughout the year. Sign-ups are in the HS office for anyone interested. The Team does workouts and clinics all year round. If you are interested please join us for a workout, clinic or contact the coach below for more information.
- Website for patterns and info miha.org (we are district 15)
(Michigan Interscholastic Horsemanship Association)
- Cost: YES TBA (all goes to MIHA for ribbons and such) & a $25 team fee
- High school has 3 meets in the fall
- Will need registration paperwork, proof of coggins for any horse
you want to show (limit 2), code of conduct signed
- Any questions, please let me know by call or text:
Kelly Fitzgerald at 269-625-4305
- Important item to remember: fall awards banquet for all districts in the fall (date to be listed)
- Check back often for updates and have a great day!
- Middle School’s page on this website will have the latest information, since their meet will be this spring.